Bandolier ("Company" or "We") respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you may download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with any of our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information means any information that is related to an identified person, or that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to: first and last name; email address; a home, postal or other physical address or other contact information; title, gender, occupation, industry, or personal interests; and other personal information necessary or useful to provide a product or service that you have requested. The types of personal information we collect and what we do with that information are listed below.
Domain Name and IP Address
- We collect the domain names and IP addresses of our visitors for statistical purposes, in order to measure use, to improve the content or responsiveness of our site or to customize the content or layout of the site for the individual visitor. We do not disclose this information to third parties. We may also aggregate information relating to our visitors' traffic patterns from the data that we collect and retain concerning the IP addresses and domain names of our visitors, and we may divulge such aggregate information about our users with third parties such as our business partners, distributors, and service and support providers.
- You may visit our Website anonymously if you wish, by using appropriate software or webservices available from or through third parties.
- We maintain a log file of all actions that are initiated or facilitated using our Website in order to capture, record and store data concerning the transaction. Access to this data is restricted to internal usage by authorized Bandolier employees who administer our network and website.
- You should know that e-mail is not necessarily secure against all forms of interception. If your communication includes sensitive information about you and you would prefer not to transmit this information in this fashion, please contact us by mail or telephone rather than e-mail. See the "Contact" section below for this information.
- We collect e-mail addresses that are volunteered by the visitor, from e-mail messages addressed to our company or its employees or provided by the visitor when placing an order on the site.
- We use the e-mail addresses for marketing purposes and to inform those interested in our products about events, products, services or other items of interest. Additionally, we use the e-mail addresses to notify visitors about recent updates to our website, to provide product or service news notifications or to send newsletters and promotions. We also use the e-mail addresses to process orders for products, services, brochures and other written materials, to respond to customer questions, to provide customer service and to inquire as to customer satisfaction and feedback.
- You may opt-out of receiving the promotional or marketing e-mails at any time by choosing to unsubscribe to promotional or marketing e-mails via the attached link to do so in such e-mails. If you choose to opt-out of receiving such e-mails, Bandolier’s records will be updated within ten days of receipt of your request. These opt-out procedures will not be available for e-mails that are necessary to provide confirmation of a completed transaction (such as a purchase or change in the visitor's user profile).
Credit Card Information
- We collect credit card and billing information from visitors who make purchases from our online store. We use this information to bill the customer for product purchases. Credit card data will not be saved.
- Collection and processing of credit cards is performed by the third-party service provider authorize.net. This third party provider is not authorized or permitted to use personal information for any other reason other than those pertaining to processing order transactions.
Other Personal Information
- When you place an order with our site, you provide other personal information including your name, mailing address, billing address and phone number. This information is used to process orders placed on our online store and to facilitate customer service and the delivery of products you have ordered. Your mailing address and telephone number may be used to contact you about orders placed on-line or to provide information that you have requested.
- If you post reviews or comments on the bandolierstyle.com site, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in comments on our site.
Personal Information Released to Outside Parties
Any information that you provide to us will be used for our purposes only. Except as specified in this Policy, your information will not be shared with individuals outside the employ of Bandolier (TM) or with other companies.
In some instances we may provide your name and delivery address to third parties that we use for delivering specific products to you (such as delivery companies and other affiliates). The process of fulfilling orders placed via the online store may also require Bandolier to share your information with other third parties such as automated data processors and credit card processors. In such cases, your information is not retained by these third parties or used by these companies for any secondary reasons.
Bandolier complies with applicable law and legal obligations to respond to governmental, law enforcement and court requests for personal information and other information and data about our visitors and their transactions. Bandolier’s legal counsel may access and use your personal information and other information or data in the event of a dispute, in response to legal process or law enforcement inquiries, abuse of our website, or violation of our Terms of Service Policy.
We may also disclose information if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Bandolier, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
A cookie is an element of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your system. To use portions of Bandolier's Website you must set your browser to accept cookies. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it.
Editing Your Personal Profile
We provide a means to create a personal account or profile of personal information when you register on the retail section of our site. We realize that your personal information, including your name and e-mail address, is subject to change. To the extent that you provide us with personal information, we wish to maintain its accuracy. To change or delete the information in your personal account, by selecting My Account on our site and following the prompts to edit your profile. Any submitted changes to your account will occur within seven business days.
Your store account information is password-protected for your privacy and security. We safeguard the security of the data you send us with certain physical, electronic, and managerial procedures. We have taken reasonable precautions to protect against misuse, theft, loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of your personal information. Additionally, we use industry-standard 128-Bit SSL Encryption to enhance the security of data transmissions.
While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit to us, and so we urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. We suggest that you change your passwords often, that your passwords include a combination of letters and numbers, and that you make certain that you are using a secure browser. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
We do not structure our website to attract children. Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect information from anyone who is age 13 and under.
Third Party Sites
To contact Bandolier please email firstname.lastname@example.org.