Don't know what type of model phone you have?
Follow these easy steps:
1. Open the Settings app.
2. At the top, you’ll see your Apple ID/iCloud profile photo and your name. Tap on it.
3. Scroll down until you see your devices. The first device should be your iPhone; you will see the name of your device. Tap on it.
4. Under Device Info, you’ll see Model.
1. Flip over your phone.
2. Look for small text on the back of the iPhone.
3. There should be something that says "Model AXXXX”.
4. Use the dropdown below to find out which iPhone model you own.