Side-Slot Crossbody Bandolier in Black/Silver
Our limited-edition capsule collection with Parisian Designer, Laurence Dacade features a sleek, high-performance iPhone wallet case designed for practical protection and hands-free travel. Fiona is an adjustable crossbody Bandolier, featuring a tonal mix of black embossed croc leather and suede. A series of d-ring utility details on front and back of the strap to allow for maximum add-ons for AirPod, keys and more.
- Comfortable crossbody purse strap (1.5” W x 44.5-51.5” L) with adjustable silver buckle and detach feature for stand-alone phone case use
- D ring details on the front and back allow for add ons such as keys, AirPod case, etc.
- Slim card holder (3" x 4”) with snap closure
- Anti-theft design (high-quality metal snap hooks and crossbody strap)
- Lightweight and drop-proof iPhone case
- Stunning open-face format for easy screen access while on the go
- Embossed croc leather, black suede and polyester webbing
Find your iPhone size
Please follow the below steps to identify your iPhone size (model):
- Open Settings
- Tap your Apple ID profile at the top
- Scroll down until you see the list of your devices.
- The first device listed is your iPhone. You can see your iPhone size here (below the device name).
- Return to Bandolier Shop page. Select your iPhone size and continue shopping!
FREE RETURNS (U.S.) / THE BANDOLIER PROMISE
- We offer a free 30-day return or exchange on all unused online purchases in the U.S. If you want to find something different, our team can assist you with a color and style match. You can start the return/exchange process here.
- Bandolier is globally celebrated for its generation-transcending utilitarian approach to style. We strive to put functionality at the forefront of fashion, which is why whether you’re traveling, shopping, dancing or walking your dog, we promise to make it chic and hands-free.
- Born from high textiles, each Bandolier is thoughtfully designed by a talented team of Los Angeles artisans. Our uncompromising quality and trend-savvy designs bring a new form of luxury to active, stylish individuals with a knack for minimalism.